The multifunctional computer

My favorite piece of technology is the computer because is a piece very complete as it have different functions such as play videogames, watch series in netflix, read books, do jobs...etc.
When I was a child, i had my first computer. I liked to play videogames in the computer, i had good memories of games, for example; Age of empires, Stronghold, Star wars, Civilization 3, Roman total war, i liked games of strategy. 

Now I use the computer the same way as before, but at present I use it more for do jobs for the university and study, that is why i use it frequently the computer, without the computer i could not do none of the activity that i like and could not progress in the studies sincerely the life it would be more boring and perhaps a little more complex than I am used to.
Image result for computador
Image result for computador antiguo

Comments

  1. Totally true, computers are the most useful tech device for study and work, i also use it a lot for that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Age of Imperes, is a good game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts