Black cat

Personally, I like the photographs very much, because they show us the good moments of the past, our life and humanity, but they also help us to portray the present.

I like to take pictures of my cats, I have two, but I particularly like a particular picture, since it was the first picture my mother took of my cat when she first came home; In the photo I smile hugging my cat that at that time was small like me, I was about 7 years old and my cat was only a few months old.

I like her because she reminds me of all the years she was with us (13 years old approximately) and that everything lived with her in my childhood, when she arrived she was afraid, but as the days passed she got used to her new home because we gave her lots of love

The photo was taken in an old camera, so I do not have the original photo to upload it unfortunately
Image result for fotos gato negroImage result for fotos gato negro

Comments

  1. ooooooooo how cool you have a cat, take care of your cat, great machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oow this is a really cute photograph of your cat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts