Difficult decision


When I was a child I wanted to be a lawyer or historian because I liked the language but over time I discovered that my passion was science and that I enjoyed reading school books, especially those of biology and chemistry.
When I entered middle school, my tastes were variable, since I liked medicine, engineering, biochemistry and pharmacy, but finally I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy mainly because of its scientific nature and high employability, I also like to know about medicines and diseases to cure people, researching in science.
I've enjoyed the race so far but I've been stressed by the academic load.
I would like to work on developing research or working in a laboratory or hospital because I would feel that I can contribute with my knowledge

Comments

  1. Oh! Its great! It reached my frozen heart :)
    Kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never thought that you wanted to be an historian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about paleontology or prebiotic chemistry ? both are sciences multidisciplinary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts