Isis

My favorite pets have always been cats, since I was small I had kittens, I currently have a kitten that is my favorite pet called Isis, I had it for about 2 years, it is a young cat, although I also have another kitten but since she speaks in my last blog My cat is very playful and very affectionate. Every time I get home, she receives me and is excited because she knows I give her a lot of love, she loves being with you and I like to be with her, she is a faithful companion. When she arrived home for the first time, she was scared because she did not know our house, but little by little she felt more secure, until finally she got used to it and was very happy in our house.
My black kitten still does not adapt to the arrival of our companion, since she does not like to play with her. These are my favorite animals.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts