My favourite book and film


“The essential is invisible to the eyes”

Honestly, I've seen many movies that I liked for different reasons, whether suspense, intrigue or science fiction, as these are the ones I enjoy the most. However, one of my favorite sagas or movies is Star Wars, this movie (saga) is quite popular, but I like it mainly because I like science fiction and the history of the wars of the galaxies (they are not just movies). I never get tired of watching those movies.
As for books, what I like the most (although I do not read many books) is the little prince, this book, despite being brief, contains valuable messages with a lot of meaning, I really like that book, I would recommend it mainly for children , since this book leaves many teachings, for example, that although a thing is not special in itself, that is, it is common, it is in us to give it the value it deserves, it is something relative.


Image result for star wars inicioImage result for el principito en ingles frases

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts