What I enjoy the most


One of my favorite subjects is the laboratory of organic chemistry, in this subject in my section there are 31 people but there are many sections for what should be more than 100 people. We have mainly carried out various organic reactions such as reduction, nucleophilic substitution, aromatic reactions and we use different laboratory techniques. In this subject there are teachers, assistants and assistants who are present in the laboratory, who have helped a lot to learn and improve on how to work in a laboratory.
This subject is complemented by organic chemistry which is a theoretical subject where we also study the reactions mentioned above, however this field is totally theoretical and in the laboratory is where we put into practice some things learned.
That's why I like both the organic chemistry lab because it's about important topics in organic chemistry, which is very important, because in my career I will have to synthesize medicine and for that we will have to know about organic chemistry because the medicine are organic compounds. The environment of the laboratory I also like a lot and my colleagues are friendly


Resultado de imagen para laboratorio de quimica


Comments

Popular Posts