The Best Concert ever


Honestly, I don’t go to concerts much, because I don’t enjoy the moment very much and most of my friends don’t like it so I don’t have a company, however despite the little experience, I remember a concert I went to, a long time ago, approximately 7 years ago, in 2012.

Resultado de imagen para los jaivasThe concert was from Los Jaivas in southern Chile, in Pemuco, this is a small town near Chillán, but the number of people who went to the concert was large (from many nearby towns) the concert was at night outdoors and it was full of people, although I didn't want to go, sincerely, I had a great time because I was with my family and the band played very good songs and despite the time they have been playing they do not lose quality, what I liked the most was the content of the songs and their instruments since I had never heard that kind of live music.

I also liked that in the place they sold many things to eat jajaj




Comments

Popular Posts