A Country I would like to visit



I am always interested in traveling to Europe and touring many European countries since they are close but mainly I am interested in the United Kingdom, because this country is very developed and I like its cities like London, Liverpool, Manchester, the architecture of these cities and their culture, besides, This country is the birthplace of football that I like it very much, currently the English league is the best in the world.

I also like the musicians of that country since they are very good, I would like to visit their main cities, I would visit the wax museum, the London tower, Stonehenge and obviously I would also like to visit an English football stadium and watch a game, The history of that country is also interesting, so I would visit many museums.

Honestly I would like to live there and I would also like to work or study there because the universities of that country are among the best in the world, my quality of life would improve, but to visit or live in that country I must learn English.

Resultado de imagen para reino unido

Comments

  1. I like London too! It must be a nice place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love United Kingdom too, the relevance that this coutry an his people had in the evolution of the contemporany music it's such interestig.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts